Bearville Pond
Welcome to Bearville Pond, Guest! Please sign in or register. Don't furget to tell all your friends to come join the fun!
Bearville Pond
Welcome to Bearville Pond, Guest! Please sign in or register. Don't furget to tell all your friends to come join the fun!
Bearville Pond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Pond

Looking for fun? New friends? Prizes? Then join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Pond Guest!

Please welcome our newest member, nikoivanl
Congratulations, Abbe! Your the member of the month!
Have fun, stay active, and recruit! (:
Latest topics
» JOIN FANDOMTOPIA!
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 1:48 pm by meepers

» Please read - forum closing -
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:07 am by meepers

» Not usual
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:12 pm by Evileye22

» Any Glitches????
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:09 pm by Evileye22

» Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:21 am by flammewerfer

» bearvile talk club
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:34 pm by meepers

» Application Form.
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:33 pm by meepers

» FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:53 pm by gily03

» Important announcement..
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:06 am by ♥Kara x♥

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 262 on Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:13 pm
Do NOT copy anything off this forum!
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test This forum is protected by copyscape. Do not copy anything from this forum.
Affiliates
Rockin Bearville - Bearville Seasons -
Visits
web-counters.org *click*

Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammewerfer
Banned
Banned

Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)   Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:21 am

I'm looking for the bunny glasses that come with the springtime fun bunny! Not only because they're pretty popular, but they do look good ^^

Items I'm willing to offer (not all for one pair of glasses, of course! XP):

1) Red BBL

2) Patriotic Princess Outfit Top (the colour's a little faded, though I don't know why)

3) Tiki outfit stuff from Abbie Bright

4) Credit clothes (from old and new BVO) (red smocked dress, velvet dress black patterned dress, red gold embroidered top and bottom, purple embroidered capri outfit top and pants, fairisle sweater and skirt, justice tie-dyed top and skirt, fancy dress, witch costume skirt, blue lace bow dress, I Heart NY tee, pink flower outfit shirt, skirt and shoes, rockin' outfit top and bottom, shamrock outfit skirt, gingham dress, tiered tulle skirt, floral tie dress, satin heart dress, love bug outfit, ruffle skirt top and bottom, rhinestone dress, ice skater outfit top, puppy love PJs set, leopard sweater top and bottom, star skirt, plaid ruffle top and skirt, grey leopard denim top and skirt, ready to rock outfit top, gem bubble dress top, fur trim skirt)

5) Furniture (from BVO): Interactive Elliptical Machine, I. E. Exercise bike, blue slide (didn't get it from BVO), and others...

6) Chloe picture, Hal and Holly poster
Back to top Go down

Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)
Page 1 of 1