Bearville Pond
Welcome to Bearville Pond, Guest! Please sign in or register. Don't furget to tell all your friends to come join the fun!
Bearville Pond
Welcome to Bearville Pond, Guest! Please sign in or register. Don't furget to tell all your friends to come join the fun!
Bearville Pond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Pond

Looking for fun? New friends? Prizes? Then join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Pond Guest!

Please welcome our newest member, nikoivanl
Congratulations, Abbe! Your the member of the month!
Have fun, stay active, and recruit! (:
Latest topics
» JOIN FANDOMTOPIA!
Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 1:48 pm by meepers

» Please read - forum closing -
Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:07 am by meepers

» Not usual
Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:12 pm by Evileye22

» Any Glitches????
Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:09 pm by Evileye22

» Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)
Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:21 am by flammewerfer

» bearvile talk club
Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:34 pm by meepers

» Application Form.
Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:33 pm by meepers

» FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN
Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:53 pm by gily03

» Important announcement..
Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:06 am by ♥Kara x♥

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 262 on Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:13 pm
Do NOT copy anything off this forum!
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test This forum is protected by copyscape. Do not copy anything from this forum.
Affiliates
Rockin Bearville - Bearville Seasons -
Visits
web-counters.org *click*

Tutorial - How to post and take pictures!

Go down 

Was this helpful?
Yes!
Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! Empty50%Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! Vote_rcap1
 50% [ 1 ]
Not really.
Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! Empty50%Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! Vote_rcap1
 50% [ 1 ]
Kind of.
Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! Empty0%Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
✄Lauren✄
Admin
Admin
✄Lauren✄

Humorus Location : Ƥαяιƨ♥ (I wish)

Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial - How to post and take pictures!   Tutorial - How to post and take pictures! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:47 pm

Don't know how to post, or take pictures? Then you came to the right place!

Taking Pictures

First, go on bearville, and zoom in. If you use Internet Explorer, the button should be at the right bottom corner of your screen. If you use Google Chrome, click on the 3 lines in the top right corner and you should see it. Then, click print screen (prt sc) on your keyboard. Its usually near the top right corner. Click here to see an example. Now, click on the start button and choose "PAINT". Once you openned it, click on the clipboard. The bearville picture you took should pop up. Crop it, and save it.

Posting Pictures: Step 1

Now, either click on "Post Reply" or Scroll all the way down and do it on there.(Quick Reply Box) Then, You should see this: ~Click~ Then, click on it, and open the photo you took. It has options to resize the pic, click "No", or click on the size you want. Now, click "Send". Three links should pop up. Copy/Cut the third link.

Posting Pictures: Step 2

Now, right next to the uploading button, there's another one, but without that blue square. Click Razz  now, paste the link you copied. If you already resized the image, or you don't want to resize it, don't put anything in the box. If you want to resize it and you haven't already, put the height, and the width. Then click "Insert". And, there it is! I hope this helped!(: Please vote!
Back to top Go down

Tutorial - How to post and take pictures!
Page 1 of 1