Bearville Pond
Welcome to Bearville Pond, Guest! Please sign in or register. Don't furget to tell all your friends to come join the fun!
Bearville Pond
Welcome to Bearville Pond, Guest! Please sign in or register. Don't furget to tell all your friends to come join the fun!
Bearville Pond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Pond

Looking for fun? New friends? Prizes? Then join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Pond Guest!

Please welcome our newest member, nikoivanl
Congratulations, Abbe! Your the member of the month!
Have fun, stay active, and recruit! (:
Latest topics
» JOIN FANDOMTOPIA!
FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 1:48 pm by meepers

» Please read - forum closing -
FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:07 am by meepers

» Not usual
FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:12 pm by Evileye22

» Any Glitches????
FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:09 pm by Evileye22

» Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)
FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:21 am by flammewerfer

» bearvile talk club
FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:34 pm by meepers

» Application Form.
FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:33 pm by meepers

» FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN
FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:53 pm by gily03

» Important announcement..
FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:06 am by ♥Kara x♥

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 262 on Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:13 pm
Do NOT copy anything off this forum!
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test This forum is protected by copyscape. Do not copy anything from this forum.
Affiliates
Rockin Bearville - Bearville Seasons -
Visits
web-counters.org *click*

FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN

Go down 
+28
Link Neal<3
Wister
Chaz
Zswag10808
Amo
amyangel2043
xCIAO
Madz
Gianna
Hannah'x
ForgetChu
Lola
ℓiz
SaRaH42098
Italy
♥Kara x♥
Samantha♥
Perksofbeingadreamer
Kinsey
SimplyMimi
Maddie❥
PoppyHoran♥
Wisteria
Abbe
✄Lauren✄
loveheart1429
Katara
xStarBucks
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xStarBucks
Admin
Admin
xStarBucks

Humorus Location : Abby Lee Dance Company

FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN Empty
PostSubject: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:10 pm

Hello, welcome to Bearville Pond. This is a fun and safe bearville related-forum-envioronment. We love to have fun, but there are some important rules you must follow. Please take the time to read and sign the rules listed below.

Please DO NOT do the following:
Swear, curse, inappropriate behavior, sharing any personal information like where you live, address, phone number, pictures of yourself, spamming, typing in all caps, typing in red ink, threats, have an attitude with an admin or mod, send rude PMs to members, talk about or share the link to another forum, talk about murder, or double post.

Please DO:
Be kind to everyone, and treat others the way you'd like to be treated.

Contests:
If you would like to have a contest please ask an admin for permission before you do so. If you enter a contest and don't win do not whine, complain, or be mad at the member who held the contest.

Trading:
Be fair with trades. If you're trading a bear code or any type of code for an item, you must give the code first. If you're not sure if a trade is fair or not, ask a trading patrol.

Plagiarism:
For those of you that don't know what plagiarism is, it means you taking someone else's story, poem, quote, writing, typing, anything written and copying it and using it as your own work. Please do not copy anyone's work off this forum and use it on another as your work. It's not fair to the person who took the time to write it. If this happens, there will be some strong consequences so please don't do it. This forum is also protected by Copyscape. If you do copy anything off this forum, and use it on another forum, that forum could get shut down so please do not copy anything from this forum.

Multiple accounts:
Only have one account for this forum. It gets very confusing to members and staff if you have more than one. If you do have multiple accounts, they will be deleted.

Warnings and Bans:
If you do break these rules, a staff member will kindly tell you to not do that again. If you do it again, you'll get your first warning PM. Do it twice, it's another warning PM. Do it three times it's a third warning PM. After that it's a temporary ban for about 4 weeks. When you get un banned and come back, if you break the rules three times, it's a permanent ban. Please note that if you do something that's pretty extreme in breaking the rules, you will not get a second chance and will get banned forever.

If you see anyone on the forum, even staff, breaking the rules and doing something they are not suppost to do, please get proof and report it to me (Kat) asap.

Thank you for reading the rules. Please sign below saying you agree.
Have a beary good time!
- Bearville Pond Staff

Last edited by KitKat on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bearvillepond.forumotion.com
xStarBucks
Admin
Admin
xStarBucks

Humorus Location : Abby Lee Dance Company

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:11 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
https://bearvillepond.forumotion.com
Katara
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
loveheart1429
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:21 pm

agree
Back to top Go down
✄Lauren✄
Admin
Admin
✄Lauren✄

Humorus Location : Ƥαяιƨ♥ (I wish)

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:55 pm

agreedc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:26 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
Abbe
Mod
Mod
Abbe

Humorus Location : Fall Leaves

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Agree!
Back to top Go down
Wisteria
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
Wisteria

Humorus Location : the land of Angels

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:59 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
PoppyHoran♥
Chat Mod
Chat Mod
PoppyHoran♥

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:24 am

I agree to these rules.
Back to top Go down
Maddie❥
Banned
Banned
Maddie❥

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Agreed. (:
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillestage.forumsmotions.com
SimplyMimi
Banned
Banned
SimplyMimi

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:29 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
Kinsey
Mod
Mod
Kinsey

Humorus Location : The land of Dessert

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:58 pm

I agree!
Back to top Go down
Perksofbeingadreamer
Banned
Banned
Perksofbeingadreamer

Humorus Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 pm

i agree.
Back to top Go down
Samantha♥
trading patrol
trading patrol
Samantha♥

Humorus Location : With Harry Styles

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Agreed (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:40 am

agreed
Back to top Go down
♥Kara x♥
Banned
Banned
♥Kara x♥

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:52 am

Agree
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleseasonsrock.forumotion.co.uk/
Italy
Movie Director
Movie Director
Italy

Humorus Location : Camp Wawanakwa

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:13 pm

Agreed c:
Back to top Go down
SaRaH42098
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:39 pm

i agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ℓiz
Admin Assistant
Admin Assistant
ℓiz

Humorus Location : Camp Halfblood xD

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:50 am

Agreed and sorry :c
Back to top Go down
Lola
Chat Mod
Chat Mod
Lola

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:00 am

Agreed
Back to top Go down
ForgetChu
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:01 am

agrees
Back to top Go down
Hannah'x
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:02 am

i agree xD
Back to top Go down
Gianna
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:12 pm

i agree x
Back to top Go down
Madz
Graphic Bear
Graphic Bear
Madz

Humorus Location : the land of stripes;DD ✿

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:17 pm

I agree. (:
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillestage.forumsmotions.com
xCIAO
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:32 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN   FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next