Bearville Pond
Welcome to Bearville Pond, Guest! Please sign in or register. Don't furget to tell all your friends to come join the fun!
Bearville Pond
Welcome to Bearville Pond, Guest! Please sign in or register. Don't furget to tell all your friends to come join the fun!
Bearville Pond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Pond

Looking for fun? New friends? Prizes? Then join today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Pond Guest!

Please welcome our newest member, nikoivanl
Congratulations, Abbe! Your the member of the month!
Have fun, stay active, and recruit! (:
Latest topics
» JOIN FANDOMTOPIA!
dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 1:48 pm by meepers

» Please read - forum closing -
dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:07 am by meepers

» Not usual
dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:12 pm by Evileye22

» Any Glitches????
dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:09 pm by Evileye22

» Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)
dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:21 am by flammewerfer

» bearvile talk club
dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:34 pm by meepers

» Application Form.
dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:33 pm by meepers

» FORUM RULES! PLEASE READ AND SIGN
dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:53 pm by gily03

» Important announcement..
dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:06 am by ♥Kara x♥

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 262 on Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:13 pm
Do NOT copy anything off this forum!
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test This forum is protected by copyscape. Do not copy anything from this forum.
Affiliates
Rockin Bearville - Bearville Seasons -
Visits
web-counters.org *click*

dear dairy book 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
✄Lauren✄
Admin
Admin
✄Lauren✄

Humorus Location : Ƥαяιƨ♥ (I wish)

dear dairy book 1 Empty
PostSubject: dear dairy book 1   dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:54 pm

(introduction) hi, my name is gianna sierra and my best friend's name is emily corder. both my parents died when i was just 8 years old i'd had to live with emily since i didn't have anyone else. the corder's are very nice they treat me like if i was part of their family. i love them alot but i still miss my real parents. i hope you all enjoy my little story (:
Back to top Go down
✄Lauren✄
Admin
Admin
✄Lauren✄

dear dairy book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear dairy book 1   dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:55 pm

chapter 1
a horible day 
dear dairy: 
today me and emily went shopping at the mall. "oh uh looks whose coming..." emily whispered. "ugh they follow us everywhere" i said (elizabeth and paola are mean girls and they always try to follow us wherever we go) "well well well look whose here.." elizabeth and paola said. "what do you guys want now?!?! i said "nothing.." i could see they were planning something. i wonder what it was...
emily could see it to. they always plan something to hurt us and try to break us apart. after a few hours of a "horible time" we both went home and went to sleep. the next day at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] me and emily were still thinking of what they were doing. everytime they planned something it gets worste..... they were the ones who killed my parents that day when i had just turned 8 ): after school, we were gonna walk home when paola and elizabeth got in their car. i was very scared they usually walk home also. i was crossing the street when..... 

to be continued....
Back to top Go down
✄Lauren✄
Admin
Admin
✄Lauren✄

dear dairy book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear dairy book 1   dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:56 pm

i was crossing the streat when... paola started the car and were going straight to me... emily screamed "GIANNA!!!!!" she pushed me back into the sidewalk and right when she pushed me back, paola and elizabeth were 1 inch away from her.. 
emily got ran over. i cried for a very long time and took her to the hospital. at the hospital she was still awake but she was very ill. she couldn't even move. i was very sad. "emily, you didn't had to do that for me..." i said. " i wanted to. your like my sister" she said. "paola and elizabeth should suit you all their stuff" i said "no point. i'll be gone soon anyway..." she said. "WHAT?!?! you can't die! ):" i said. i cried even more... then... she closed her eyes... i was very sad i texted emily's mom so she knew what happened. everyone in the family was very sad. i'm gonna miss her alot [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i said to emily's mom. she offered me all her clothes since emily was.. "gone" "well... okay i guess it could be a reminder of her ):" i said. now i don't even have a friend to help me! ): i cried for like 5 hours then i went to bed thinking of her. i'm gonna miss her alot... ): i thought.

to be continued......
Back to top Go down
✄Lauren✄
Admin
Admin
✄Lauren✄

dear dairy book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear dairy book 1   dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:57 pm

chapter 2
suprising friends
dear dairy:
today at school i was very sad. everyone knew of what happened they tried to cheer me up but i just couldn't help it. after, i went take a walk *sights* i wish she was here.. i thought. then, right after.. i saw paola and elizabeth. i sneaked up to see what they were doing. i heard them laughing and saying nice things to their friends. ...... hi.... i said slowly to paola and elizabeth oh um hi... they said. ok you caught us. they said. i was shocked. we just act mean because nobody likes us.. at school. they said. were really sorry of what we did. our brothers who are really mean tell us to do all does stuff. they said. "well... its ok. so.. wanna be my friends? i have nobody else."
"omg sure! (:" they said with a smile. "wow.. i never knew they were so nice..." i thought "so wanna go to our house?" they asked. "sure!" i said. inside the house, it was really beautiful... "nice house" i said. "thanks" they said back. "later if u want, we can go to the mall (:"
they said. "okay!" i replied. but what i didn't know... was that.. emily was my gardian angel... she was actually following me and watching everything...

to be continued....
Back to top Go down
✄Lauren✄
Admin
Admin
✄Lauren✄

dear dairy book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear dairy book 1   dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:59 pm

at the mall, we were shopping for clothes when i heard a voice..
"what's wrong?" my friends said. " oh um nothing... i'm going out for a second." i said. outside the store, i heard the voice again.. it sounded familiar... i totally had forgotten emily died. then i noticed it was her voice... right then, i could see her. but only me.. "hey.. i just wanted to give u a warning. paola and elizabeth are trying to trick u so they can also kill u. you must escape and fast! i know it sounds weird. but... i know your future. i'm... your gardian angel.." she said. "oh my gosh emily! what do i do?!" i said. "later at midnight when everyone's a sleep i'll wake you up and i'll protect you while you escape" she said. "okay thanks so much emily.." "np (:" she said.

to be continued...
(sorry its so short)
Back to top Go down
✄Lauren✄
Admin
Admin
✄Lauren✄

dear dairy book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear dairy book 1   dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:00 pm

later at 2:00 a.m emily came to wake me up. "gianna wake up!" she said. i slowly woke up.. i'm to tired to run a way.. emily rolled her eyes. "please???" she said. "well fine." i said. we quietly went out. we passed through woods, forests, and jungles until we got to some place called hugsville. it looked very friendly. emily told me she had a friend who lives here. "don't tell her i'm dead." she said. "tell her i sent u here you had to run a way." she said.
"ok." i said. i knocked on her door. she opened it and i told her why i was here. her name was angela. she knew i was coming.. "alot of weird things are happening lately..." i thought. she had a room just for me. it was so beautiful! "thanks angela! (:" i said with a smile. "np c:" she said. "well goodnight! (:" i said. "night!" angel said.

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
xStarBucks
Admin
Admin
xStarBucks

Humorus Location : Abby Lee Dance Company

dear dairy book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear dairy book 1   dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Omg o: I love this story! Moreee :3
Back to top Go down
https://bearvillepond.forumotion.com
✄Lauren✄
Admin
Admin
✄Lauren✄

dear dairy book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear dairy book 1   dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:28 pm

hehehe x3 i'll try doing more tomorrow
Back to top Go down
✄Lauren✄
Admin
Admin
✄Lauren✄

dear dairy book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear dairy book 1   dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:36 pm

The next day, me and angela went shopping together. but... then she asked "so.. how's emily doing?.." i said "oh ummm she's fine c:" "cool" she said. I miss emily so much.. just.. she did so much for me, she even died for me.. Me and emily soon became best friends. but still, no one will ever replace emily. i love her.. and i will never ever forget her.. Soon, i will have to tell angela everything... but oh well c: 

I guess that's the end of my little story.... Hope you guys enjoyed. c:

The End...
Back to top Go down
Katara
Mod
Mod

dear dairy book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear dairy book 1   dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:45 pm

more!
Back to top Go down
✄Lauren✄
Admin
Admin
✄Lauren✄

dear dairy book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear dairy book 1   dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:57 pm

lol i'll try to start book 2 next week (: (sorry the book is so short D:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dear dairy book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear dairy book 1   dear dairy book 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dear dairy book 1
Page 1 of 1